Palmetto Family Services Center provides personalized and professional service to help diagnosis, treat and manage individuals’ emotional and mental health and to ensure a higher quality of life.
These direct services include a specialization in long term chronic diseases, especially those related to HIV and AIDS, as well as risk reduction. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of others and provide the very best health care in the Midlands of South Carolina.
Palmetto Family Services Center is a program of PALSS, Inc.
To provide culturally competent services to enhance and increase access to high quality housing, health care and human services for people in the Midlands of South Carolina.
Palmetto Family Service Center Behavioral Health Services offers the following outpatient behavioral and mental health services for adults, adolescents and children.
- Diagnostic Assessment
- Psychosocial Assessment
- Substance Use Assessment
- Individual counseling
- Family counseling
- Marriage and couples counseling
- Anger and stress management counseling
- Budget and debt management counseling
- Fitness, nutritional and weight reduction management counseling
- Disability evaluation and pain management therapy
Our practice can diagnose and treat the following disorders and psychosocial problems:
- Adjustment Disorders
- Mood and Depressive Disorders
- Anxiety and Panic Disorders
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
- Acute Stress Disorders
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD)
- Impulse Control Disorder, mild to moderate
- Psychosocial aspect of pain management
- Psychosocial and emotional aspects of weight reduction and management
- Obsessive Compulsive Behavior, mild to moderate
We accept Medicaid, Blue Cross, and most other major insurances. There is a sliding scale fee arrangement available to meet almost any budget.