MedExpress Pharmacy is proud to partner with PALSS to provide community focused specialty pharmacy care. Working together, both organizations are able to achieve their missions by providing the best possible care to those who are affected by or living with a complex health condition.
MedExpress Pharmacy offers personalized care allowing you to focus on your wellness instead of your illness. Our dedicated pharmacy team consists of specially trained pharmacy technicians and pharmacists who are eager to improve your health by providing: personal refill reminder calls, free delivery when and where you want it, access to all financial and copay assistance programs and special compliance packaging.
You can reach our pharmacist on call by dialing 1-844-MYMEDEX (1-844-696-3339) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer unique or common questions and concerns like:
- Why am I taking this medication?
- How should I take this medication, with or without food?
- Why does my pill look different this time?
- How do I properly store it, especially during the summer heat?
- Can I throw away medication I am no longer taking? If so, how?
- What if I miss a dose of my medication?
- Are there any side effects I should be aware of?
MedExpress Pharmacy proudly supports the community by giving back. Did you know that every prescription we fill today helps us give back to the community tomorrow?
For more information about MedExpress Pharmacy, visit www.medexpresspharmacy.com.
(MedExpress Pharmacy is owned by Avita Pharmacy)