Risk Reduction through Innovative Screening, Treatment & Education
The RISE program provides HIV/STI and Substance Use screening, treatment, and linkage to care services for heterosexual and same-gender-loving minority young adults.
Through this program, we offer:
- Confidential Testing for HIV, STI, and Hepatitis C
- Substance Use Screening
- Behavioral Health Counseling
- Linkage to Care Referral Services
- HIV/STI and Substance Misuse Prevention Education
Consider RISE if:
- You have ever been diagnosed with a sexually transmitted infection (STI).
- You are concerned about the effects of your substance use.
- You would like to learn more about how to protect yourself during sex.
Prevention Education & Counseling Programs
The BASICS program uses one-on-one coaching to help college students reduce their risk of HIV/STI infection by identifying and minimizing harmful drinking behaviors.
VOICES incorporates educational videos and culturally tailored group discussions to teach safe sexual practices and condom negotiation skills.
Many Men, Many Voices (3MV) is a prevention program that uses group interaction to address behavioral risk factors specific to same-gender-loving men of color. Activities center around cultural and social norms, dynamics of sexual relationships and the social influence of racism and homophobia.